Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Only Exception.....

While I am in the midst of all this counting, inventorying (?), scrubbing, swapping of products, I need to confess that a whole box of items have not been included in these counts: the Wedding Kit.

Sidenote: love this song by Paramore:


As I mentioned earlier, I am doing the makeup for my friend S, her wedding party, mom, and sis-in-law.  I have already put together the kit that I will be taking and am only waiting on the eyelash order from Amazon.


So as you can see there is still quite alot of products that have not been counted, but I am not quite sure if I will add them to the master stash yet.  Something to think about later, feeling like Scarlett O'Hara!

Plan for today is face products and working up the swap list on http://www.makeupalley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment