Friday, October 19, 2012

I need to FACE the music.....

Here is the down-low on all the face stuff........actually not as bad as I thought it would be after seeing all the eye and lip stuff.  It is pretty clear that I am on the hunt for my HG foundation since I have 19 (!) full/sample sizes.  Powders are minimal in my opinion since I usually have Sahara-dry skin except around my nose.

Let's break it down:

Foundations - 19:

Concealers - 8:

Powders - 4:

Blushers - 13:

Highlighters - 12:


Face total - 56

I am going to get pics and post data for face skincare/primers, but most of that is in sample sizes and I just need to stop buying full-size!  Have to confess that I am a bit worried that once the "no-buy" is triggered on 11/4/12 (with the F&F exceptions) that I may compensate with other skincare items (hair stuff, lotions, etc.) that I currently to do not binge on.  Gotta be strong!





No comments:

Post a Comment