Monday, October 29, 2012

Loving.........ELF Studio Bronzer

I use matte bronzers for contouring and giving my face a bit of color.  I typically do not see a need for shimmery, glitterly "bronzer" since I feel it makes your face look like a dimming disco ball - not a good look!

With that being said, I found a terrific shimmery bronzer that is an awesome highlighter - the ELF Cosmetics Bronzer (in Golden Bronze):

Courtesy ELF Cosmetics: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/bronzers/bronzers
This is a fabulous highlighter!  The combination of 4 different shades is so versatile depending if I am using peaches, corals, pinks, roses, plums etc. for the rest of my "look."
ELF has 2 other Studio bronzers in Cool and Warm shades, but I did not see these at Target, and frankly the mid-tome Golden is just perfect for me!


And the 2nd bestest part?  The cost is only $3!  You can get this at Target (maybe - it is really hit or miss with the ELF inventory) and ELF online: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

If you are not familiar with ELF products, I highly recommend you pick up a few items.  Brushes are decent and the blushes are comparable to NARS/MAC.  I do not have too many of their products, but I am loving those that I do have.  Prices range from $1-$10 for most products and ELF online has a special of FREE shipping with $25 order (code: SHIP25).  I am getting a couple brushes, lip gloss pencils, and a baked blush.  You can really stock up for so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment