Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lippies!

Last night I spent about an hour going through my lip and eye stuff (the top 2 drawers of my stash).  I also added the items that I keep in my everyday drawers that I rotate every week.  I am not sure if I will continue with the rotation because it seems that all is getting used pretty evenly.

I want to use stuff up!

So I ended the night with selecting items that I am going to use until I get sick of or until they are gone.

Lets's start with lips:
Looks pretty organized right?

Instead of writing down every product name/color, etc. I took the easy way and just separated them by color and counted.  Holy crap there is alot (91!).  Counts may be a little off since I had a few in my purse, home office, car, and office.  Too damn lazy to go hunt around and gather.  But frankly with numbers like these, does it REALLY matter???????

Pinks/Plums/Berry (20):
Pink-Neutral (14):

 Neutral (19):

Brights (23):


Balms (15):



No comments:

Post a Comment