As a follow-up to my night routine, I decided to share my morning routine. I do not wash my face in the morning. I know some people do, and fankly I never really understood why you would assuming you have cleansed completely the night before. What are these people doing at night????? Rolling around in the mud? Gettin all sweaty? Well I guess all this could be true............however not for me! Love ya hubby!
Anyway, after the potty and teeth brushed, this is what I do:
1. Press cold water onto my eyes. My 2 biggest concerns in the morning are puffy eyes and making my makeup last all day. The cold water on my eyes cleans out any goop, and wakes me up.
2. Apply Philosophy Eyes Wide Open under eyes to help the de-puffing process.
3. Lip balm to help lips stay hydrated under lippies (currently Korres lip butter glaze)
4. Moisturize, Clinique Even Better - on the fence with this, may not provide enough moisture to last through the day.
5. Eye Cream - using sample of Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Cream, really like this and lasts throughout the day.
6. Treat and Prime - CoverFx Hydrating Primer. Holy Grail product!
Have a great day!