Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Loving.........ILY Couture Statement Necklace & DEAL

Courtesy of Michelle Money (from some reality show that I cannot remember and never saw), I bought a few of these Statement Necklaces from  ILY COUTURE

There is a great deal going on until 11/19, when buying one (or more) of these you can enter code MONEY and get it for $15 (reg $49!).  I ordered 3 more this week for Xmas gifts and love this deal.  They are bold and not for the faint-hearted!

Though I never saw her in a reality show, I do subscribe to her channel on YouTube: MMandLShow

She and her friend Laura are so funny.  Most of the time I think that they have had a few glasses of wine before filming and it makes me wish I was there in the kitchen swilling right along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment