So to try to prevent my face from becoming a landscape of spots, flakes, and dry patches, I try to exfoliate and moisturize as much as possible. Here is my night-time routine:
1. Remove eye makeup with Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover and 2 cotton rounds.
2. Use a Cleansing Oil (currently Mac) to remove the rest of makeup, wipe it off with hot, wet wash cloth
3. Exfoliate with Clarisonic Mia 2 and a face cleanser (trying to run through my samples, will review during an empties post). I do this 2-3 times per week. For the other nights, I just use a cleanser and hot wash cloth.
4. Treatment - focus is primarily on brown spots (damn baby oil and sun when I was a teenager) and eveness/tone. Thankfully, wrinkles and fine lines are not a big issue yet (or at least I do not care enough about those that I do have). Using up samples, currently Chanel
5. Moisturize with Josie Maran Argan Oil. I use about 5 drops for my face/neck. I think the directions say 2-3 drops, but maybe my face is drier/larger than the average persons.
6. Apply current lip balm and smush lips together (Korres Lip Butter Glaze, may be drying out my lips, will use 1 more night and then decide).