Saturday, November 10, 2012

Confession...........

I suck.

As you may know, the Sephora Friends&Family sale is going on.  And the Beauty.com F&F.  And the Banana Republic F&F sale.  And eyeslipsface.com (ELF Cosmetics).  Holy crap people!  What is a person just starting "rehab" supposed to do?????  Well, I'll tell ya.......

RELAPSE! 

FALL OFF THE WAGON!

DRINK FROM THE POISON WELL OF DISCOUNTS!

I started off so well.  Bought 3 items from Beauty.com, 3 items from Sephora.com.  A crap-load from ELF because it was so darn cheap.  And I used EBates, so I earned cash back.  See how fiscally-responsible I am ?????

Then decided to meet K at Sephora "just to browse" and because she wanted to use my discount.  I am such a great friend, that I am willing to meet her there, just to help her out. 

Like crack, people.......

Ya know those mini-baskets that are there to help you?  Did you know that you can pack so much in there that your arm feels like it is going to fall off?  Well yeah you can!

And I have GUILT!  But not enough that I want to return anything just yet.  There is 1 item that I am on the fence about, so I may return it.  And of course I am thinking that I will return it and get something else because, you know, the money is already spent.

I have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment