Hellllooooooo! It has been a few days 'cuz life is just gettin' crazy! I have a new boss at my "real" job and trying to get to know him and vice versa has been sooooo mentally draining. No desire whatsoever to come home and blog.
BUT, I did put together my Current 10 Faves that I have been using and loving. Again, not sure this will be a monthly thing, but just felt like doing it!
Look at me being fancy with Instagram! I rock!
1. ELF Golden Bronzer - just pure shimmery goodness
2. Chantecaille HD pressed powder - softens those wrinkles that are starting to pop
3. Korres Lip Butter in Guava - smooth night moves baby!
4. Kiehls Rosa Arctica eye balm - sample size, thinking full size when I can
5. CoverFx Skin Prep Primer - treatment, hydration, and primer in 1 product
6. Origins Vita-zing - just about out of this moisturizer, bummed I have so many others I have to get through
7. Real Techniques Setting Brush - perfect size for setting concealer under eyes, around nose, chin
8. Beauty Bleander sponge - not sure why it took me sooooo long to love this, have had it for months
9. Chanel Blush in 02 Rose Bronze - the smell, the sheen, feel so pretty when I use it
10. Smashbox trio in Proof Sheet - hey look neutral eyeshadows, I am so NOT surprised!