Sunday, December 2, 2012

HG Lips: Clarins Instant Light Perfector (and Book Rec)

Chicago continues to surprise me even after 2 years.  Do you know why Chicago is called the Windy City?  Most assume it is because of the wind coming off Lake Michigan.  While it can get tremendously windy, the city got its nickname from the "hot air" coming out of its politicians mouths at the turn of the 20th century.  When we knew we were going to be moving here, Hub and I read the book Devil in the White City by Erik Larson.  It gave us great insight into the history of the city as it is now, as well as entertaining us with a true serial killer story - highly recommend!

Anyway back to present day, we moved here in time for the record-breaking blizzard of February 2011 which made us second-guess our decision to move here.  However, last winter and this winter (so far, hope I don't jinx us......) has been relatively mild.  It is actually going to be in the mid-60s tomorrow, in December!

My lips on the other hand are acting like it is in the 20s.  Dry, flaky, peeling etc.  So I broke out my summer lip balm/gloss: Clarins Instant Light Perfector.  These glosses/balms are DA BOMB baby!


They come in 3 colors: 01 pink, 02 peach, and 03 nude.  I love all 3 and wear them equally.  I keep one in my purse, one at my desk, and one by my bed.  I consider these one of my Holy Grail (HG) lip products.

Swatches and on my lips below (01 pink):




BUY them now!  You can get them at any Clarins counter (Macy's, Norstrom's) and Clarins Cosmetics USA website

No comments:

Post a Comment