FACE: This is my weakest/strongest area. Such a sucker for the latest and greatest, and we won't even mention "the Resolution." More on that after January 1st..........
2. Smith's Rosebud Salve - great multi-tasker for lips, dry spots, soothes minor cuts etc. Have it in tube form which I prefer for sanitary reasons. BUY
3. Skindanavia Makeup Setting Spray - again, I use this every day to set my make-up and have it last longer. Though I use primer as well, this takes the powdery texture of setting powder and smoothes it all out. It comes in different finishes, but I do not know/notice any difference. BUY
4. Almay Get Up and Grow Mascaras (reg and waterproof) - love how these make my lashes look fluttery and voluminous, however I will only buy the Waterproof again. The regular version transfers so I get smudges under my eyes. BUY (wp only)
5. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging Cleansing Gel - too harsh for my dry skin. It has chemical exfoliants which I am interested in using, but because my skin is so dry, it felt stripped of all moisture. I think this would work very well if you have oily/combo skin.
6. Murad Skin Perfecting Primer - did not notice any significant smoothing and it did not help my make-up last any longer. NO BUY
7. Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara - eh, good separation, not enough volumizing for me. NO BUY
8. Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 45 - good texture, absorbs quickly, high level SPF. Would buy in summer. BUY
9. Tarte Emphaseyes Inner Rim Pencil in black - dried out too fast, does not roll down, breaks easily. NO BUY
10. Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencil in dark purple - love the texture and staying power. BUY
11. Trish McEvoy lip pencil in #12 - good basic pencil, kinda pricey and think you can get same or better quality for less. NO BUY
12. Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Cream - leaves skin glowy and smooth. However, disappointed that it does not have SPF for a day cream therefore NO BUY
13. Chanel Le Blanc Brightening Moisture Cream - ditto above comment, have quite a few samples that I will use up, but NO BUY
14. Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid - used up sample and I believe that to see progress with skincare, you will need to use it longer than a week. With that said, it did not break me out which is why I was really testing it. It is extremely expensive ($300!) and with my short-attention span and limited funds it is a NO BUY for me.