Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Re-launch and redo

Well hello there strangers!  Oh wait I think I am the stranger.......

I have decided to re-launch this blog, really just as record of what I have been up to, thoughts, vents and general blah, blah, blah.  Focus will still be primarily beauty-related, with some finance, family, health, and very limited fashion-y items.  My interest in beauty has not waned, but it had definitely taken a backseat to other things going on with my life in 2016.

Family is still present (yay!) and I now have a teenaged daughter since A turned 13 in November.  R is 10 and still a bit of a handful, and Hub is thankfully still hanging with me.  Work was chaotic in December, with me traveling quite a bit within the US and over to Singapore.  I am so grateful that my work has given me the opportunity to visit other places that I would not necessarily have traveled to on my own.  Work may also be escalating over the next few months as I have been nominated for partner and will be working toward that goal over the next year or so.

For 2017, I am thinking that posts will initially cover resolutions (hahahahaha), beauty, finance, health, books, and family, though all will likely be intertwined and overlap at times.  The posts will also be random, rambly, and likely full of drivel (been reading way too many Brit blogs and books, can you tell??).

To start it off, I am actually going to go back and read a few of my past posts, cringe, discover typos and generally regard them with fear and loathing.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment